The bimetallic cylinder liner combines the advantages of a forged wear resistant jacket and a high chromium wear resistant corrosion resistant inner sleeve.The outer coat is freely forged, the hardness of the high chromium inner sleeve reaches 62 rockwell c after centrifugal casting and heat treatment.For forging, tensile strength sigma b>610mpa, yield strength sigma s>450mpa, delta-> 17%, hardness hb180-200 (cast coat hardness hb160-200).Features:
1. Corrosion-resistant, capable of operate with the oil and water base drilling mud or other corrosive liquid etc.
2. High hardness, wear resistance, capable of working with high pressure mud with solid particles ,such as rock cuttings , quartz sands.
3. Long operation time due to the high surface hardness.
Remove Bi-metal liner and piston
1, remove the spray device and baffle plate;
2, remove the suction chamber flange pressure cap (positive thread) and sealing flange;
3, with a large wrench slowly disk large pulley spindle to make the piston reach the top stroke;
4. Remove the gripper (clamp) between the intermediate rod and piston rod;
5. Use a large wrench to slowly disengage the spindle of the large pulley to disengage the intermediate rod from the piston rod;
6. Add an ejector rod with flat end face between the intermediate rod and the piston rod. One person centralizes the ejector rod, and the other person displaces the main shaft of the large belt pulley to ejector the piston from the fixed end of the cylinder liner into the suction chamber;
7. Draw piston from suction chamber;
8. If the other two sets of pistons need to be removed, repeat the above operation;
9. Remove the external gripper (clamp) of cylinder liner;
10. Loosen the cylinder liner pressure cap (positive thread) with a wrench. If necessary, lengthen the sleeve for the handle of the wrench to increase torque or hit the top of the handle with a hammer;
11. Remove the cylinder liner pressure cap first, then remove the cylinder liner, and finally remove the sealing ring. It is best to use special lifting device (rotary lifting beam, portable hoist, and socket ring for lifting cylinder) when lifting cylinder liner;
12. Repeat 9-11 operation to remove the other two sets of cylinder sleeves.
Install Bi-metal liner and piston
1, with hot water and wire brush repeatedly clean the installation site, especially the thread and other bonding surface, remove mud, mud, rust and other impurities;
2. Install new sealing ring;
3. Check whether the specifications and models of the cylinder liner are correct, and then put the pressure cap of the cylinder liner into the cylinder liner to test whether the fit gap between the two is appropriate, and whether it is too tight or too loose does not meet the requirements.
4. Put the cylinder liner on the top of the cylinder liner seat, apply grease on the surface of the cylinder liner and the pressure cap, then insert the cylinder liner pressure cap into the cylinder liner, and then apply grease on the external thread of the cylinder liner pressure cap;
5, with lifting tool first straighten cylinder liner and cylinder pressure cap and installation location, such as no lifting device, a treaty can be 2 meters long steel pipe from the other end suction chamber inserted into the cylinder liner, methods using lever lifting cylinder outer side and the cylinder liner axis level, should be on the pole head sets when using elastic material to avoid steel cylinder liner ceramic lining that touch an injury;
6. After the cylinder liner and cylinder liner pressure cap are aligned with the installation position, manually lock the cylinder liner pressure cap (positive thread) immediately;
7. Use a special wrench to lock the cylinder liner pressure cap until it is the most tight. Lengthen the sleeve of the wrench to increase torque or hit the top of the wrench with a hammer;
8. Before installing the piston, check whether the metal surface of the piston head is knocked, damaged or deformed. There should be an assembly clearance of more than 0.10mm between the metal outer diameter of the piston and the ceramic inner diameter of the cylinder liner, otherwise the ceramic lining will be crushed;
9. Assemble the piston rod and the piston head, smear grease on the piston head, and push the piston rod into the cylinder liner from the suction chamber. The metal part of the piston head shall enter the cylinder liner until it cannot be pushed.
10. Put one end of the polished rod of the ejector on the nut of the piston head, and screw the ejector fixing disc into the thread end of the special ejector until the external thread of the ejector fixing disc is preliminarily combined with the internal thread of the equipment;
11. Slowly rotate the ejector bar out to about 20mm, and then fix the ejector bar into the internal thread of the equipment;
12. Use a live wrench to slowly screw the special ejector into the equipment (and put the top of the piston into the cylinder liner) until the piston rod extends 120-150mm from the outer end of the cylinder liner, and then remove the ejector fixing disc and ejector;
13. Use a large wrench to slowly disk the spindle of the large belt pulley to make the intermediate rod and the piston rod contact, and correct the piston rod to make it concentric with the intermediate rod (if the concentricity is poor, eccentric grinding of piston and cylinder liner will occur and affect the service life of cylinder liner), and then use a gripper (clamp) to firmly connect the intermediate rod and the piston rod;
14. Repeat the above operation to install the remaining two sets of cylinder liners and pistons;
15. Install cylinder liner gripper (clamp), spray device, water baffle plate, sealing flange and flange pressure cap;
16. After installation, test run, immediately check whether the piston and cylinder liner inner wall is prone to eccentric wear (metal scratches appear on cylinder liner ceramic inner wall when eccentric wear occurs). If there is eccentric wear, analyze the reason and correct it as soon as possible;
17, pressure test, problems should be promptly handled;
18. To prevent loose installation, use a wrench to further lock the cylinder liner pressure cap after 5-10 hours of equipment operation.
Zibo Chaoxin Ceramics Technology Co., Ltd. as a new and hi-tech ceramic manufacturer with excellent abilities of technology research, manufacture and distribution, is located in Zibo National New and High-tech Industrial Development Zone in Shandong Province, China.
We mainly produce various kinds of fine ceramic products, which in material of zirconium oxide (ZrO2), alumina (Al2O3), zirconium silicate (ZrSiO4), mullite (A3S2) and composite oxide ceramics. Products include ceramic grinding ball(diameter 0.3mm~30mm), Ceramic Liner(mud pump spare part), Ceramic Plunger(oil pump spare part), Alumina Lining Bricks(ceramic ball mill machine), Wear-Resistant Sleeves, Wear-Resistant Lining Tiles/Mat, ball mill machine, Cyclone, and chemical ball, etc.
Structural ceramic products are with excellent performances, such as wearing-resistance, erosion-resistance, high-temperature-resistance, high-strength, high-hardness in the working conditions in which metal or polymer ones cannot do. With functions of the most advanced manufacturing equipment in ceramic field, our structural ceramic products such as ceramic liner and ceramic plunger are with better performances(improved by 5 to 10 times), have been used widely in many oilfields and petrochemical enterprises in the chemical industry.
The company has 3 automatic 1750 degree high temperature tunnel kiln and shuttle kiln, and equipped with advanced detection device. The products are widely used in the field of ceramic, steel, mining, petrifaction, chemical, medical, coal fired power generation, cement, mineral processing industry, etc.
Most of structural ceramic products from Zibo Chaoxin have occupied domestic leading level. some have reached international leading level. Ceramic liner and plunger, in particular, have been used widely in many domestic oil field and exported to international market, such as North American market, Middle East market.
1.Q: What is the packaging of the product?
A: Depending on the situation,generally fumigation-free tray
2.Q: Production cycle?
Different products should be different can you give a rough range? Such as 3-14 days or 7-30 days
3.Q: Product lead time
3-7 days, a large number of 7-15 days Delivery is generally 5-15 days except for stock and drawing customization. The spot generally uses the payment voucher as the delivery date, and the customization
may be delivered within 15-35 days according to the actual sItuation