-Name: Tapered Chisel Bits for quarrying, mining, tunneling
-Brand Name: KAIYU
-Taper Degree: 4°,7°,11°.12°.
-Rod Shank: Hex19*108, hex 22*108
- Machine: Rock Drill, Jack Hammer
-Color: Golden, Red, Blue etc
-Packaging: Wooden Case
-Place of Origin: Taizhou, Zhejiang,China(Mainland)
-Use: Drilling Tools
-Application: Used for Granite and marble quarry, gold mine, railway, tunnel etc.
Tapered equipment affords drillers the ability to change drilling bits whilst still using the same drilling tools. Drillers choose tapered cross type bits if the goal is to minimize hole deviation in small hoe range drilling. Different taper sizes have different characteristics when it comes to the "knock-off" index - the smaller angle will prevent the bit from spinning. Used in drifting and tunneling.
|Tapered Chisel bits|
|Description||Diameter(mm)||Length (mm)||Water hole||Weight approx (kgs)|
a=4°, 7°, 11°
Inner hole diameter d=19mm, 22mm, 24mm
|36||62 ,64, 80||2||0.28,0.35|
Production process :
Chisel bits and Cross bits Application:
Shipment and payment:
Ocean,by air, and by road; TT and L/C.
1.Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts over 48 years.
2.We have advanced technology and equipment.
3.Rock drilling tools are exported throughout the world, main market :Europe,South America,Southeast Asia,Africa,Russia,India etc.
1. Tapered chisel bits connect with tapered drill rod perfectly for drilling holes;
2. Mature welding technology ensures high quality of bits;
3. Accurate dimension of taper degree perfectly matches the rods;
4. Work reliable and very cost-effective;
5. High grade tungsten carbide inserts;
6. Bit bodies manufactured from high grade steel and processed using state-of-the-art CNC machinery and heat treatment.